Our Adult Self Karate and Jujitsu program combines elements from traditional karate, kickboxing, and jujitsu. The result is a modern, practical, full range self defense system for women as well as men. You’ll learn how to defend yourself against larger and stronger attackers. We study the entire range of self defense, including standing striking techniques (kicks and punches), standing joint locks and manipulations, takedowns and throws, and ground grappling.
- Practical, effective self defense system for the modern world
- Fun, exciting classes that will give you a great workout
- Both male and female instructors on the floor for almost every class
Come prepared to work hard – but don’t forget how to have fun!
- Beginners: Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00 PM to 6:55 PM
- Advanced: Tuesday & Thursday, 7:00 PM to 8:25 PM
- Black Belts: Tuesday, 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM